Food by Mary McCartney
Meat Free Monday
Delivery from US $21.80
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- In Stock
- Product code
Food is full of uncomplicated, tasty meals to tempt both vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. Inspired by growing up as a vegetarian and working on her mother's recipes, and using stories and photographs (past and present) to tell her life through food, Mary has created recipes for friends and family that are imaginative and creative.
Fresh, inspirational and irresistible, Mary's first cookbook will enthuse readers to bring more meat-free cooking into their repertoires. From Fruit and Nut Granola to Asparagus Tart, Mexican Bean Tortilla to Coconut Rice Pudding, Mary gives us ideas for every meal, from breakfasts to Sunday roasts, and offers new twists on old classics like pancakes, and Shepherd's Pie.
As a working mother, Mary is perfectly placed to write a contemporary vegetarian cookbook - good food, cooked well and with ease, for all the family. And as a photographer she has a unique vision - her pictures are a glorious accompaniment to her mouth-watering food.
- 'Mary's book combines smart, achievable recipes with her own gorgeous food photography. I think it's absolutely divine' - Rachel Allen
- 'This is a jewel of a book - gorgeous recipes that beg to be eaten!' - Sophie Dahl
- 'The very best food is domestic, enriched with the love of growing, cooking and eating with family and friends. Food celebrates and inspires such meals, and photographed with Mary's intimate and elegant eye, is a delicious book' - Monty Don
- 'McCartney’s Food is an intimate peek into the family’s kitchen table – the culmination of tried-and-tested recipes cooked by three generations of women' - Telegraph Magazine